1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Six 4-ounce salmon fillets
1. Prepare a grill for medium heat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, parsley, capers, oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Place each salmon fillet on a sheet of aluminum foil and top with a few tablespoons of the tomato mixture.
4. Fold the foil sheets into packets. (If making this recipe in advance, store the packets on a baking sheet in the refrigerator until time to grill.)
5. Place the packets on the grill and cover. Cook 10 to 12 minutes for medium.