Ingredients Tick boxes to send shopping list to email
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/Gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, mix minced beef, onion, egg, and Worcestershire sauce. Add contents of small bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the bread crumbs and combine well.
4) Place mixture into a 450g loaf pan. Pour tomato ketchup over top and place in oven.
5) Bake uncovered for 45 to 60 minutes.
What to watch next
Fast Food Gone Global